1. Book your flight 21 days before the trip – If you book your flight too early you might miss some great deals. On the other hand, if you wait for too long, you will be shocked by the high prices. Booking your flight exactly 21 days before departure guarantees you the best possible price.
2. Tuesday is the best day – Most of airline companies update their reservation systems on Tuesdays. Many people buying their tickets during the weekend, and the least crowded day is – Tuesday.
3. Travel on a Tuesday or Wednesday – You will get the cheapest tickets and no crowds at the airport. Fridays and Sundays are the most expensive and crowded days.
4. Book and international flight way in advance – The best time is 11-12 prior to the trip. Try the smaller airports that give good deals.
5. Erase your browsing history – Regularly delete your cookies, since some companies give higher prices for previous visitors.
6. Compare the prices – Apart from the official airline websites, use travel browsers and compare the offers to get the best value for your money.